Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Such is life...........

Oh well, didn't get my teeth done on the 20th May as I was supposed too - stupid quack! I walked out at 11.45pm (yes nearly midnight) after still not being seen. The upside is I got to see what a quack this guy is and I'm now seeing a much better Dentist in Narromine - D-day is now 12 June. 13 sleeps and counting.........

Our Herald/Chronicler and Reeve have resigned their positions immediately - I'll be taking over the newsletter as Seneschal (and I don't mind doing it). I have had an application already for both the Reeve's and Herald's position, just need to finalise some details and wait to the closing date of the 16 June to see if there are any more applications. Then I can make announcements! Huzzah! It is so good to see how the group works together to sort things out.

Three major things for me with the SCA now are getting a webpage/online store organised for the Stock Clerk stuff, organising the weekend camping event for August and organising a bank account for the group via the Kingdom Exchequer (too boring to go into details here ).

For the camp I want to set up an area with lots of banners, pennons and fun stuff! I definately need to get a move on!

1 comment:

Aminah said...

huzzah! that's all. Boo to quack dentists..