Thursday, August 02, 2007

It's official.......I'm plagued!

Well, in the modern sense anyway. Back to the doctors today - still have sinusitis and now have developed Bronchitis to go with it *sigh*. My list of medications are now:
* Nasal spray
* Sinutab
* Ceretide
* Ventolin (which I hate with a passion cause it gives me the shakes!)
* Strepsils Cough medicine (hate the taste of it but it does seem to help)
* Curam (875/125)1 tablet twice a day
* Prednisolone (25mg) two tablets once a day (for 5 days)

We have to take C to Parkes tomorrow for his 7 week check-up with the Dore program, then through to Wagga for a Christening on Saturday morning, back Sunday, back to work Monday, War Weekend starting next Friday and supposed to be resting to get better - what a laugh! And I have cooking to do for the war weekend, signs to make, people to organise etc! The group is fantastic and always help where they can but there is still a lot I need to do. Still haven't finished the stock clerk reports, I have to find out about getting an online store for stock clerk stuff, OZIBOD stuff to do etc etc *breath* Did I mention the newsletter is due out too? It's done except for one last thing so that is pretty much under control.

D's flute arrived today so need to get it organised - I really want to play it but I can't cause I'm sick :-(

Okay, now I'm exhausted by thinking about all this stuff! I think I need a nap!

No comments: