Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Another Day........

Well, starting to 'attack' my list of stuff......... I have booked for the Siege Tourney, just about completed a new shirt for m'lord husband (just need to add fastners on the cuffs and neck), have devices in draft form for Wolf and Geoffrey (they have been emailed to the Herald for conflict checking) and organised people of Saturday. Well, it's a start!

My stuff I ordered from Newcastle (trim and the like for m'lord husband's doublet) has gone missing in the post - thanks Australia Post! I'm also waiting on my overhead projector to turn up from Sydney *sigh*.

Had to take C to the doctor's this morning for a check up and off to Parkes tomorrow afternoon for a check up with the DORE program. Friday back to 'normal'. Can someone please remind me what normal is? My normal seems to be trying to juggle ten different things and running on adrenilin! Saturday is a house full of people (which will be good 'cause it's with my SCA friends) and an extra munchkin staying the night (one of T's friends).

Better do some work...............................

No comments: