Monday, January 15, 2007

Getting back into SCA stuff........

Well, it's a new year and the first month is nearly half over! I guessed it was about time to start planning again as things tend to arrive much quicker than you think! So on the SCA front my to do list is (not in any particular order):
  1. Organise a get together for this Saturday. Catch up with friends and start thinking about the direction the group would like to move in this year;
  2. Start thinking about organising entertainment and the 'competition' for the Anniversary Feast in April (yikes!);
  3. Build a trebuchet;
  4. Book and pay for the Siege Tourney;
  5. Organise gear for the Siege Tourney and make the boys new clothes!;
  6. Make new outfits for the feast;
  7. Make banners;
  8. Organise a play for the Feast;
  9. Name and device for Dylan to be researched and registered;
  10. and probably lots of other things I have forgotten!!!!

Well, that should keep me out of trouble for a while!!!! (Hysterical giggling about now!)

I'm off the visit the Herald to lodge Trent's device re-submission.............

1 comment:

Katrijn said...

I have to share my insanity! When I read back 'I'm off to see the Herald' the Wizard of Oz song popped into my head with the words:
"I'm off to see the Herald, the wonderful Herald called Kol. Because, because, because, because, because.............Because of the wonderful work she does."
*hysterical!*