Thursday, September 20, 2007

Feeling crappy......

Afternoon went okay at the school - just waiting on some feedback. It brought back some memories though of High School I would rather forget. High School for me was not pleasant and I have no desire whatsoever to return to it. I certainly do not wish I was 'back at school'.

So, decided to do a personality test - rather amusing I might add.......not sure how accurate it is? Actually, when you read the full report, I hate to admit it but it is pretty darn accurate! LOL


My Personality
Neuroticism
24
Extraversion
43
Openness To Experience
49
Agreeableness
50
Conscientiousness
61
You are neither a subdued loner nor a jovial chatterbox. You enjoy time with others but also time alone. You are generally calm and composed, reacting moderately well to situations that most people would describe as stressful. A desire for tradition does not prevent you from trying new things. Your thinking is neither simple nor complex. To others you appear to be a well-educated person but not an intellectual. You have some concern with others' needs, and are generally pleasant, sympathetic, and cooperative. You are reasonably reliable, organized, and self-controlled.

Test Yourself Compare Yourself View Full Report

Factory Direct Ugg Boots.

No comments: