Tuesday, December 09, 2008

*Blink*

and the time has gone where? I cannot believe we are in the second week of December! I'm having some time off over Christmas and at the end of January so really looking forward to that - it will be nice to spend some time with family. I also hope to get the Stock Clerk stuff sorted (online store that is). I need to get the details back off Sorle as I lost mine with the hard drive crash *sigh*.

Wolfstanus' birthday next week (and my brother's - they share a birthday) - he will be 14. Boy how time flies! Conrad will be off to the senior campus next year too (he turns 16 next May) and my baby Gryffen will be 11 in February. It so amazes me! I still feel the same as I did at 20 but my kids are growing up fast! (Mind you I have more aches and pains than I did at 20!)

Got Kristy to colour my hair for me again on the weekend - it's darker than I was expecting but I really like it. It is cherry red again although in some light it almost looks purple ;-) I then have the bleached fringe and also around the neckline.

I am missing my work party on Friday night as T's is the same night and we are going to his. Looking forward to it!

Didn't do target archery on Saturday as it was too hot and extremely windy. The tavern/xmas feast went ahead even though it was just T, me, Conrad, Gryffen, Johanna, Arabella and Aminah. It was a nice but quiet evening. It still feels a little sureal that Aminah won't be around for the next couple of years - she has been part of my life for over 5 years now and it will be strange not to see her at events. Of course that doesn't mean we won't be 'talking' - looking forward to hearing about Aminah's adventures ;-)

Got most of the Christmas shopping done - just a few last ones for the boys and they need to go shopping with their father for me. I also need to change my mum's gift as my aunt bought her the same thing! Bugger! At least I have a few weeks and dad has given me an idea ;-)

Anyhow, better get back to work! I have had my coffee break now!

No comments: