Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Yes I am still alive

although this summer cold/flu thing is getting very annoying! I don't feel sick, just tired. All this sinus and sore throat gets old very quick! I've started to cough again too but thankfully not too much! I am determined not to let it beat me!

This Saturday is target archery and our potluck tavern for Christmas - it will be the last event for the year. It will also be the last time we see Aminah for a couple of years - I think it will be quite emotional - I know it will be from my point of view anyway.

Christmas is creeping up and we have started decorating the office - they are running a competition for best decorated 'pod'. I'm just enjoying things starting to look festive! I still have so much shopping to do it's not funny - will try and get some more done this week. I think I need to plan better next year and shop through the year - all our bills fall just before Christmas so tyring to do all the pressie shopping just before doesn't work too well ;-)

Need to put the Christmas tree etc up this Sunday - that could be interesting with Rex! I have visions of him climbing to the top and knocking the whole thing down! I am sure he will manage to get a few baubles off the tree and chase them through the house. I was blaming the boys for leaving lego through the house and it turned out to be the cat!

The tattoo is going well - no scabbing and just a little flaking (like sunburn). No redness, no swelling, no sign of infection and the colour is still really good. My work colleagues that have seen it love it too. I can't wait to get the next one but I'm just going to have to be patient *sigh*.

Anyhow, back to work..........

No comments: