Thursday, November 27, 2008

Got me a gargoyle.......


and I loves him, yes I does!

Got this done after work tonight by Duane at Outta Limits Tattoo Dubbo - he did an awesome job. To be honest, the photo does not really do it justice. Terry came with me which was great too - it took about an hour to do. Can't say it was particularly painful, didn't grimace or go 'ouch' once. I could feel it more over the bony bits but not really bad. The only thing that did surprise me though was I got really woozy about ten minutes in - it wasn't because of the pain, apparently it was the endorphins kicking in and it is quite common. Cannot say breaking out in a sweat, getting light headed and feeling a little nauseus was pleasant, but it soon passed. We stopped for about five minutes, Duane went and had a smoke, I drank some water and from then on everything was smooth sailing. It was exactly what I wanted and I am so happy with it! I will be going back next year to get another tattoo on the other shoulder - it will be a dragon head with three flowers (not sure on the type yet) and either the three boys names or their initials - will see what we come up with!

1 comment:

DV said...

He's very cool. Took me a while to figure out what body part I was looking at :)