Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Life is interesting

So much for writing more often here - I think I just need to get back into the habit instead of just going to Facebook and then playing WoW ;-)

On the SCA side of things, I have finally sent the books off to the new Stock Clerk - after 4 years it was time to hand it over to someone else. I have finally completed the paperwork to make a small change to my device - removing the Ermoinois. This will make drawing it a lot easier! I need to help Danieru and Johanna with getting their devices conflict checked. I have lots of sewing to do but just can't seem to get motivated at the moment. Part of the problem is I have so much I want to do I don't know where to start!

It's T's birthday on Saturday so having the family over for a BBQ. Then Easter we are off camping at Warren for the weekend - I have the first week of the holidays off and then off to Sydney for two days and then Forbes for a day. Can't say I'm bored! LOL

We have the Radburne Feast coming up in May - at this stage it looks like just the usual local crowd - that's okay though. In August we have Radburne War IV complete with Viking wedding - really looking forward to that!

I have Conrad's 18th to organise next year along with my 40th - the year after that is Wolfstanus' 18th and our 20th Wedding Anniversary. For our anniversary I want to organise a hand fasting to renew our vows - I have an idea of what I want to do but have lots of research and planning to do before hand. I also want to make T a cotton voile shirt to wear with black work embroidery.

No comments: