Friday, October 05, 2007

Another week is drawing to a close........

My how time flies when you are having fun! My week off work has just about come to an end. I've done some of the stuff I wanted to do, but certainly not all of it! Doesn't help that I've got tonsilitis - it sux! Had to go to the doctors today and I'm back on antibiotics *sigh*

Took the boys to see 'Ratatouille' on Tuesday - funny movie! We all enjoyed it. Got some banner sorting out done, tidied up the house, caught up on my washing, played WoW yesterday and today. Haven't done too much research for garb though - who knows, if I can't sleep again tonight I might get up and do the research then ;-)

Got my first bookings this evening for the Tourney of the Yellow Rose in November - at least it's a start! Got some more organising to do. Cyriac said he may even come to fighter practice on Sunday - depends on how he is feeling. Hopefully better than tonight! He has been on the shovel and crowbar (digging up concrete) all day today so is very sore! Cut his arm open, cut his hands, has a huge blood blister on his finger from where he got it caught between the hammer and the chisel.........what can I say? He has to work again tomorrow too!

Conrad spent the day at a mate's today and had a great time. Wolfstanus and Gryffen got stuck going to the doctor with me and having to do jobs ;-) They were good though!

It's my mum's birthday next Friday so I need to find a gift for her. She is always happy with 'something for the garden' ;-) I will have to have a think about it - not good at the moment with my head being so fuzzy!!

No comments: