Monday, October 01, 2007

On holidays - yay!






Well, I officially have a week off work starting today - huzzah! Today has so far been spent washing, I need to do some baking, I have got the Red River Runes ready for publication - just waiting on two last minute items from people, I have updated my dress diary (and this blog ;-)) and I hope to do some research this afternoon for my next projects (which will be more garb for the whole family). I also want to research making a shade pavillion. Cyriac has been busily making banner stands that I also need to paint.

I think I may even watch Vanity Fair whilst sorting out the washing this afternoon ;-) I hope to take the boys to the movies tomorrow.

Went to a first birthday party on Saturday in Warren and spent the day at Mudgee yesterday. It was great spending some together with Cyriac and the boys.

The weekend prior we went to the Western Plains Zoo - spent a lovely day there. The otters and the meerkats are my favourite to watch!

No comments: