Monday, November 26, 2007

Getting through the day...........

Which could be interesting given I have been up since 5am. I am so tired! Getting up at 5am is not something I would call fun or even reasonable - but I had to get Wolfstanus up and ready to be at school before 6am. What on earth for I hear you ask? He is off to Tea Gardens for 3 days on a school excursion. I knew if I went back to bed I'd have a hard time getting up again so decided to stay up. I have been looking for ways to keep myself awake - have done the coffee thing, played on facebook, now blogging..............no good playing Warcraft, I'd get too engrossed and forget to go to work! LOL

Gryffen is now up and has gone for a walk with his Pop - I'll need to get Conrad up soon too and probably have some breakfast. I need to wake up - the Daily Liberal are ringing me this morning for an interview. It's to go in their 'club page' - they want to talk about the SCA. It's a good opportunity for some publicity. So much for winding down! LOL I've emailed the webscribe to get some stuff changed on the webpage too.

Over the next week or so I need to get my proposals done for the stock clerk stuff - around postage increases and an online store. After that is done, I need to start planning for Festival!

Also need to get monthly archery practice organised - will probably officially start in Feb 08. I need to wait for my TAM authorisation paperwork to come back first.

Off to find some match sticks to keep my eyes open............

1 comment:

DV said...

5am's should be banned!!!