Saturday, November 03, 2007

Too much to do and not enough time!

As usual I have a stack of things to do. I've had to reassess and drop some projects until a bit later. So, for the next two weeks my list is:
* Make Cyriac a short sleeve cotehardie
* Finish Cyriac's banner
* Finish Gryffen's banner
* Make myself a short sleeve cotehardie
* Buttons on Gryffen's shirt
* buttons on Wolfstanus' shirt
* Buttons on Conrad's shirt
* Make some cushions
* Fix the shade pavilion
* Publish the Red River Runes newsletter
* Organise the Tourney of the Yellow Rose
* Cook for the Tourney weekend including Tavern Feast

For the two weeks after that:
* Stock Clerk reports
* Proposal for an increase to postal charges for the Stock Clerk stuff
* Proposal for an online store for the stock clerk
* Visit my mother in law for her birthday
* Visit my brother!

For the next two months:
* After approval of the Stock clerk stuff, action it!
* Make clothing for Festival
* Start planning for Festival and get gear together
* Make a better shade pavilion

That should do for starters!! In between all that, I need to work fulltime, do T's bookwork, look after the kids and stay sane!!!

Oh well, one thing at a time.............

No comments: