Friday, March 14, 2008

Only 6 more sleeps til Festival!

Yep, counting down! Still got lots to do but hope to take care of the vast majority this weekend. T has come around and isn't too bad about going now -something to do with camping on the river and being able to fish ;-) We are now hoping to leave Thursday morning instead of Thursday afternoon to save setting up in the dark.

Campsite looks very cosy - could be an issue for T but I'm hopeful! I keep pointing out all the positives and reminding it is only going to be as good as we make it. If you go in thinking you will have a bad time, then you will. I'm determined we are going to have a fantastic weekend dammit! That does not mean I am not nervous about the whole thing - far from it! We have never been to the site, we have never camped at Festival, I am still on crutches, we are camped next to the Royals and pretty much 'on the green'. It's either going to be a huge success or a huge failure - for now I am not going to speculate but keep an open mind and remain hopeful that it will be the former rather than the later!

The boys of course are as excited as I am ;-) Aminah, Johanna and I will have a last minute planning session on Sunday as well as have an excuse for morning tea and a chat ;-)

No comments: