Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Only 2 weeks until Festival

Quite literally! We leave for Festival 2 weeks from tomorrow! I have an update of my sewing over at Katrijn's Dress Diaries for those inclined to take a look. I got Wolfstanus' two shirts finished last night and all but one sleeve hem and the bottom hem on T's shirt done (and managed to get some short hand done too!).
Tonight I want to finish the two hoods I have started and T's shirt. That may be a little ambitious - so I want to get at least the outer of the hood sewn and maybe the lining tomorrow (but definately T's shirt done).
Going to Dunedoo on Friday night to see the Johnny Cash show - should be a fun night out - my parents, T's parents and T's sister are all going too. The boys are allowed in as well so will be a real family night out! Got lots of sewing planned for the weekend again and I need to sort out some of the camping gear.
A parcel has arrived today (thanks to my mum for picking it up from the post office!) and I suspect it is the archery gear I ordered from Canberra.
The other Jeff Dunham DVD has arrived too - can't wait to see it - he is soooooooo funny!
I'm still hopping along (I think I need a bunny tail and ears - OMG - that is not a good image to have in my head - albeit a funny one) and getting more frustrated every day. I can't wait to be back on both feet! *sigh* Hopefully at the end of the month!
Really, really looking forward to Festival although I am now officially starting to panic because I am not as organised as I want to be! I know things will be okay but I'm allowed my panic moments!

No comments: