Friday, June 06, 2008

16th Wedding Anniversary today!


And I had burgandy carnations delivered to work with a lovely note and a tiger teddy bear. Hubby tried to get red carnations but no florist in town had them. Each anniversary he buys me red carnations 'cause that was what I had in my wedding bouquet. All very sweet!

Going to Hog's Breath tonight for dinner and then off to the movies to see the new Indianna Jones movie. The boys are coming with us too. Looking forward to a lovely family evening!

Target Archery tomorrow, then off to Dunedoo. It's my sister in laws birthday. We also have the bob cat hired for the long weekend to get some clearing done etc. I'm even going to have a go! Look out! So, all day Sunday and Monday will be working out in the paddock. I also need to wash Fergie (our Silkie hen) - that could be very interesting! Funniest home videos anyone?

No comments: