Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Back from the gym.........

and feeling good. I have to limit the rebound work I do at the moment though as the ankle has been playing up since the weekend. Because of the injury, I can't do as much energetic stuff as I would like which means it will take longer to achieve my goals. Oh well, a lesson in patience and persistence. I had planned on going for a 3km walk each evening but due to having so much to do at home and the ankle being uncooperative, I haven't been doing that. *sigh* Slow and steady I guess! LOL

Looking forward to the weekend although it will be another busy one - it will be nice to do a Radburne event again. We haven't got together since Radburne War back at the beginning of August! Only two more get togethers left for the year. Next year will be different too as Aminah is going overseas for two years. She has been offered a teaching position with an international organisation in Vietnam. I am really excited for her as it is an amazing opportunity and one which I think she will embrace with wide open arms, yet I will miss her dearly too! Aminah, if you are reading this, you know I expect you to keep your journal up to date and send me amazing photos don't you? LOL And I promise to keep you up to date with happenings at Radburne.

The other half is off to the other side of Bourke again with work this afternoon. Not sure if he will be back tomorrow night or Friday - will just have to wait and see. Conrad started work experience today, I can't wait to hear how he went! He should be home in about 20 minutes and I will ring him then. Wolfstanus has been ill since Sunday afternoon - mild dose of food poisoning we think from a pie he ate at lunch time Sunday. He seems to be on the improve now so hopefully back to school tomorrow. Poor bugger has had a hard time of it this year with illness!

I am starting to hatch a few minor plans and push a few things gently - will see how that goes. I'm going to try and update my LJ tonight too (if I remember to do it before they have their outage at 8:30pm).

Anyhow, better get back to work!

No comments: