Monday, October 13, 2008

The wedding was awesome.........




and the couple are now happily married. The day went off really well and I survived playing photographer! I took 577 photos in all - some just need deleting (about 20), some need a touch up and for the most part, they are good. The main thing is Kristy and Pete love them. There was much happiness and a few tears (no I did not shed any tears - I was too busy! LOL). It was an awesome afternoon and evening. Conrad did a fantastic job of videoing everything and we watched it last night. Had to watch ours of course afterwards (the signing of the register and the reception is all we have) but the tape is nearly had it. (It was nearly 17 years ago after all). Kristy was our flowergirl - it was funny watching that after seeing her get married on Saturday but nice at the same time. The boys of course looked very handsome! I'll update my LJ tonight and facebook too.

No comments: