Tuesday, February 03, 2009

5:30 is such an uncivilised time to get up


when you are not a morning person! But when this is the reason, it's kinda hard to get too cranky.

Had my first day back at work yesterday after 2 weeks off - it went so fast! The girl that filled in for me did a good job so there wasn't a whole heap of stuff for me to get through which was great! The kids are going okay at school, the animals are doing good too. Touch wood, we haven't lost any more chickens to the heat and the young ones are growing well. The cats are catching mice outside (and wanting to bring them in to play with!) and the dogs are all good. Shadow is growing well - I just need to stop him chewing my furniture! Whenever we catch him we tell him 'no' and give him 'Piggy' - so far so good.

Just need to get the boys up to get ready for school - they do not like to get up in the morning but we need to leave by 8:05 so they are just going to have too! LOL I am getting through my sewing list too which feels good!

No comments: