Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ten more sleeps until Border War

The rain has continued and it is fantastic - we really needed it! At least the rain water tank is getting some fresh water in it!

I got offered a Project Officer position at work which I accepted and started on Monday. It's very exciting and quite an honour. It is until the 30 June 2009 when I go back to my substantive position.

The boys are going okay - Gryffen has had two falls but is okay, Wolfstanus had a tummy bug last week (and has tested positive to low iron and needs to go on tablets), Conrad and Pete now have the tummy bug! Terry's hand is much better (he burnt it last week) and Kristy and I have managed to stay out of trouble! LOL

We are all looking forward to Border War and are getting through our long list of things to do. I need to make a list of what I need to take so I don't forget anything!

No comments: