Tuesday, May 05, 2009

And then there was procrastination

Which is technically what I am doing now ;-) Entering data in a spreadsheet is not the most stimulating experience although alas, a necessary one. I will get back to it in a minute.......

Didn't get anything much done last night because I got home later than usual, cooked tea, helped the youngest munchkin with a quest on warcrack, caught up on emails, found some chickens to purchase! (Yay for fluff balls of chickeny goodness - that is, Silkies!) We will pick them up when we go to Mudgee on the 23/24 May. Then I played Warcrack for about half an hour 'cause it was too late to start anything else, went to bed and watched a DVD on Irish castles until I couldn't keep my eyes open ;-)

Off to the chiro again after work today for an adjustment - then home to cook and hopefully start cutting out doublets!

Ooh - and my patterns I ordered turned up - huzzah! They will need to wait for a bit though *sigh*.

Off to get a hot chocolate and them back to spreadsheets!

No comments: