Monday, May 11, 2009

Radburne Anniversary Feast and Tourney

is on this weekend. Am I organised? Sort of ;-)

* The tavern is up and covered with the not so lovely black plastic (we hope to make a more permanent shelter with treated MDF but that will have to get done in bits due to cost)
* Need to put up material and banners inside to hide plastic and atmosphere - will happen Saturday morning
* Signs are still half done - need to finish painting them tonight
* Have 30 people coming - 19 adults and the rest children between 2 and 16
* Need to go shopping on Friday
* Need to make three doublets
* Need to make T's new banner
* Need to learn dance to teach (probably Jenny Plucks Pears or something)
* Need to practice recorder piece with Gryffen
* Need to make soup for Sunday lunch
* Need to print waiver forms
* Need to do sign in sheet
* Need to print timetables
* Need to check I have enough targets (I am sure I do but want to double check)
* Need to set up list rope for heavy tourney (Saturday morning)
* Need to set up Combat Archer Tourney area
* Need to do IKAC score sheets and tourney score sheets
* I'm sure there are a few other things to do too!

And in between all of that I need to work, clean house, wash, iron, organise kids and do mundane household stuff. *sigh* It will be okay though, just busy! I've had to cancel my plans to take the boys to the Dubbo Show on Friday afternoon though - their cousin will take them. At least I can get last minute stuff done then!

Then when this weekend is over, I need to start planning RWIII in earnest so it can be bigger and better than last year! Then plans to attend Spring War in October!

1 comment:

Wenchilada said...

Hey dudey...
Goodluck with your event. It's one I'd really like to go to (this distance thing makes me sad...)

Take lots of photos!