Monday, May 18, 2009

Exhausted!






The weekend went well - we had some last minute attendees but all was good. Thankfully the weather behaved itself and we got to eat in the outdoor tavern and sit around the campfire. I haven't had any complaints and I have had some positive feedback so assuming everyone enjoyed themselves! We even had three local families join us that had not been to an SCA event before so all is good. I think we ended up with 37 all up over the course of the weekend, and made a small profit to go with it! I will upload the photos onto the photobucket account for Radburne this evening if I don't crash before then! Driving to work this morning I realised I should have taken today off - I am so tired and not functioning at 100% ;-) We had three visitors from Rowany (including the Baron and Baroness) who we are very grateful too for travelling so far - it was lovely to catch up with them again!

So, results from the weekend very briefly:
* IKAC was won by Szebastian Greenbow
* Combat Archer Tourney was won by Peter of Radburne
* Heavy Tourney (and Defender of Radburne) was won by Lord Vardor des Furion
* Bardic Challenge was won by Gryffen Bladesmyth for his renditon of the Shoe Bransle on recorder
* Terence of Radburne received an AoA and is now Lord Terence of Radburne! Huzzah! (He was a little embarrassed and wasn't quite sure how to deal with it but he did like it and was very appreciative of the scroll - I need to get a frame for it today ;-))

Thanks to all who came and helped out - despite being exhausted now, it was a good weekend! Now I need to organise Radburne War for August!

Oh well, back to work and more spreadsheets!

No comments: