Thursday, June 11, 2009

I blinked..........

and the last three weeks has disappeared! So what has been happening? A lot and then not a lot........
* One of our new chickens died but the rest are okay
* Gryffen still has tonsillitis and we have narrowly averted him being hospitalised. He will be having his nasty tonsils removed next Friday (16 June) providing we can get them to behave by then.
* Wolfstanus also has tonsillits
* Conrad has a virus but is much better and will be back at school tomorrow
* Terry and I celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary last Saturday
* I have moved positions at work - I am now the acting Injury Management and Rehabilitation Coordinator for twelve months, I didn't get to finish my project. It is a big change, it has been years since I have done return to work coordination and not on this scale. It is both frightening and exciting at the same time! I am so busy trying to get my head around everything I am brain fried when I get home and can manage Warcrack some evenings but that is about it ;-) (And yes, this is my news I couldn't tell until it was official!)
* Got the lining for Conrad's doublet cut out but with him being ill I haven't had a chance to do a fitting yet
* Terry has started making my armour - he has my half gauntlet made, is working on my full gauntlet and has started on my chest plate. It is so cool!!!! Will try and get a photo on the weekend

Can't think of much else at the moment, back to watching Scooby Doo the movie :-)

No comments: