Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Dark, stormy skies

rumbling thunder, and a huge downpour! It still looks very dark outside but the rain has stopped for now. And I still have an internet connection - yippee!!! Turns out it was the branch on the big tree out the front interfering with our already weak signal ;-) At least the temperature has dropped a bit! They are predicting a ten degree drop in temperature - hmmmm 45 to 35, better but still too hot in my book!!!

I am starting to catch up at work, the pile of notes to be recorded is getting less but there is still so much to do! I am off to Bathurst for the day next Friday for some meetings. Will need to be at work by 8am and should be home by 6pm - then I am on leave for a week! (To get the boys organised and back to school.) The following week mum and dad will be away so need to make other arrangements for the boys after school.

So much I want to do but by the time I get through everything at work, come home, cook, clean up etc and with the heat, I just don't feel motivated!

What to do, what to do - banner making, calligraphy or play Warcraft? I might read for a bit..........

No comments: