Thursday, January 13, 2011

Poor neglected blog......

Yes, it has been months since I have written anything. Christmas and New Year has been and gone, had a couple of relaxing weeks home with the kids playing computer games, Guitar Hero, did some SCA stuff, veged out etc :-)

Back at work this week - work is very busy but good :-) I like that it is not a chore to go to work :-)

Dubbo had floods prior to Christmas which meant lots of road closures and lots longer to get to and from work. It was inconvenient for us for a few weeks but no other major concern.

Lots of stuff happening this year - lots of milestone birthdays including eldest boy of doom's 18th and my 40th. I have nick named 2011 as the party year! LOL Also have extended Radburne War for an extra day and I am running November Crown this year. We are going to Festival (huzzah) for the first time since 2008 and we will be camping ;-) Will also be going to Spring War again this year. Really looking forward to increased activities and lots of catching up with people.

Oh well, 5 minute break over and time to get back to payment vouchers. I really should try and write here more often. Maybe I should set myself a task of an entry a day, even if it is only one line! Hmmmmmm.........

No comments: