Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tuesday of a new week.......

It's been a few days since I've written anything - WoW has had me! LOL

The gathering on Saturday went well - pretty much all the active members turned up and we got through a heap of stuff and had a good afternoon! Looking forward to this year.......

Had my first physio appointment for my ankle yesterday - went well. At this stage, the physio doesn't think I've done any major damage which is good - time will tell! I must admit though by last night the ankle had swollen up again and was extremely painful - had a full day at work yesterday. This morning it is aching again and I've had to take my shoe off and re-strap it. The inside where all the bruising is has become quite painful again (it never really stopped aching)and just doesn't stop. The panadol isn't having much of an affect at all today. I'm due to get an x-ray on Monday but I might ask for a bone scan insted - just to save time and double check things! The outside of the foot keeps 'pulsating' too which is quite an odd feeling! I will be so glad when things are 'back to normal'!

No comments: