Friday, January 18, 2008

Update on the foot 'thang'


I went to my GP last night for a follow up (I went to work yesterday and it nearly killed me! My arms and good leg were so tired when I got home I nearly went splat on the verendah - thank the gods T was there to catch me!). The doctor told me I could be on my crutches for up to 4 weeks! I have to go back in 10 days for another x-ray and it it isn't better in 4 weeks I will need a bone scan.

Spent a couple of hours at the fracture clinic at the hospital this morning and made an appointment for the physiotherapist - I need to go there on Monday at 8.30am before work. What a pain in the preverbial this is turning out to be! I have a kind of shuffle thing happening now so I can get around without falling over - I think a snail would more than likely beat me in a race though!!

On other news, we have our first SCA meeting/gathering here tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to catching up with everyone and talking about some planning for upcoming events. Huzzah!

No comments: