Thursday, April 03, 2008

Meh.........

Supposed to be doing shorthand (4 assignments to go) but I am just SOOOOOO over it at the moment. I cannot get motivated at all. Did a few practice drills yesterday but can't get my head around it today. Work is reasonably busy. I hate getting up in the dark at the moment - it makes me feel so tired! Still don't know what is wrong with dad - the earliest he can get an ultrasound of his liver is on the 11th......too long (sigh).

Onto happier thoughts - organised target archery for this Saturday with an IKAC shoot. There will only be about half a dozen of us but that's okay. I cannot shoot though as I will be the only TAM there - oh well.

T has fixed the banner stands I broke just before Festival - you rock! Thanks! (And he hasn't killed me and is talking to me again so I guess that means I'm forgiven!)

Planning for the Radburne feast in a few weeks. Trying to organise something fun for people that will be there to participate in, something out of the ordinary singing and dancing. There have been some great suggestions on the list in response to my request for help - will go through them all this evening. I love the idea of the murder mystery though - that could be so much fun! Don't know that I have the time or skill to organise it though - we'll see.

Better do some more work!

No comments: