Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sometimes life sux.........

Feeling a little sad and reflective at the moment - I have a mountain of work to do but just need a few moments to release.

Had a bit of shock this week - a very close friend of mine has been betrayed by her husband in the worst possible way. Needless to say, they are now seperated. What do you say to someone in that awful situation? There is nothing anyone can say to make the hurt go away - I hope it will lesson in time but I suspect it will leave a scar. I don't think you can go through something like that and not be changed by it. Once the storm has gone, no matter how long it takes, we will look for that elusive silver lining. Not possible at the moment.........

Babe, know that we love you and are here to support you in whatever way you need. If that means you want some quiet time to yourself, let us know, if it means you want some company or someone to go *blah* too, then let me know. This is about you and what your needs are. My heart goes out to you and in time I hope you can move on to better things.

Warm fuzzy hugs...........

I count my blessings that my other half and I have been able to work through our difficult times and move on, it hasn't always been easy but we have come a long way. I guess that is part of the reason I feel so sad for my friend - that things didn't work out the same way for her. I'm going to stop now before I need to go for the tissue box......

No comments: