Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Middle of the week update......

Hmmm, where do I start?
* Getting a head cold which is annoying - it has been toying with me a bit (I've been waiting for it to clear so I can get my flu needle) but it has advanced ever so slightly (doesn't help that work mates and others living with us have the flu!)
* Conrad's authorisation got returned to me cause one of the Marshals forgot to sign the form so now I have to try and get a signature on it. Will try and email him tonight to get a postal address....
* Getting a new kitty tomorrow for Wolfstanus! We picked him out at the RSPCA on Sunday - just needs to get the vet stuff done tomorrow and I will pick him up from the vet. Will have to post a picture of course!
* Still need to do the lacing holes on my yellow cotehardie before Saturday! If I don't get it done I'll just wear one of the others .
* Need to get Gryffen's device drawn up and submitted to Aminah.
* Need to practice play for Saturday night!
* Meeting with Aminah and her dad at lunch time today to sort out final stuff for feast on the weekend.
* Need to find CDs before the weekend!
* Now a level 51 hunter on WoW . Couldn't play last night though cause T and I were cleaning the house.
* Foot is okay - need to wear cam boot still but have thrown the crutches away! Huzzah! Next check up is 2 May. I've been walking around without the boot for a few hours at a time but it still gets very very painful and swells up. I moved it the wrong way last night with it just being strapped and my oh my, the pain was excrutiating. Guess I have a ways to go before it gets back to *normal*. Could be worse though!
* Really looking forward to the weekend to do some SCA stuff locally and catch up with friends.
* Need to get the Newsletter sorted out for May/June (seeing as I forgot about the March/April one).
* Started organising/planning for war weekend. I'd like to get a project plan and timeline sorted out in the next few weeks.
* Lots of SCA projects I want to do but event organising and life seems to take over!
* Need to complete my next shorthand assignment!
* Need to pick up Dylan's glasses this afternoon
* My new glasses should be ready in the next week I hope!

That should be enough for now..........

No comments: