Monday, September 22, 2008

And another week goes by.........

It's been a while again - things just get busy and I get lazy about updating here. So, a few dot points:
* Moved back into our refurbished office today - it is lovely and fresh and new and I have a window view. Some things still need finishing off and I am going to have to re-file everything due to new storage but that will be a long term thing.
* Went to Hog's Breath tonight for dinner - was yummy! (So was the mudslide!)
* Hayfever with itchy eyes has set in - time to change eye drops as the ones I have aren't doing particularly well.
* Had the injection into my ankle - it has reduced the swelling heaps and some of the pain.
* Joined the gym - I have been doing a weight and rebound circuit three times a week - this is my second week. I'm really enjoying it and feeling good for it!
* Mum and Dad got back from New Zealand last night - they had a great few weeks away but are glad to be home.
* Started my dress to wear to the wedding in 3 weeks - it's coming along.
* Need to learn some more photography skills!
* Two more assignments to go and I finish my short hand course. Can I write short hand fluently - NO! Do I need to practice lots more - YES!
* Had my hard drive die - that sux! - got a new one and reloading everything again. I lost some stuff (including my address book) but thankfully had backed up a lot of the important things like photos and book work!
Looking forward too:
* Kristy and Pete's wedding
* Picking up target archery again
* Seeing mum and dad's photos and video from New Zealand
* Finishing my short hand course
* Autumn

No comments: