Friday, September 26, 2008

Yay for Friday!


I was experimenting with my camera - this photo has not been 'touched up' at all. It is Rex the cat with Sylvester in the background.

Another week has flown past, it seems to be gaining momentum! We have been back in our newly refurbished office for a week and we are all settling in. One more week to go and I get a week off (holidays) to spend with the kids. Then Krsity and Pete's wedding, then a weekend at home and then off to Polit for a tourney! Booked our accommodation today so we are well on the way for preparation. Now I have a deadline, I might actually get some garb finished! I also want to look at our other stuff too and make sure we have plenty of covers etc for mundane items. We have been trying to get to Polit for an event for at least 2 years but for many and varied reasons have not been able to do so. At least it looks like things might change! I'm starting to get really excited about it.

I have been to the gym this week again (3 days) and I am really enjoying it - it feels good to do something for me for a change. I am feeling better for it too!

No comments: