Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Recovering.........


from pneumonia - at least that what we think it is. The blood test I had last Friday points to that and I need to have a follow up one this Friday. Been off work since last Wednesday and will not be going back until next Monday. Will have run out of sick leave so need to take some of my holiday leave so I get paid! The boys are finally back at school this week and recovering which is great.

Mum and Dad are travelling the south island of New Zealand for a few weeks so I'm looking after their dogs and garden too. Things are going okay. World of Warcraft online is a welcome distraction when I am feeling crappy. I wasn't too bad yesterday afternoon but I think I overdid things a little on account of feeling better and today I has been feeling crappy again. The doctor did warn me that if it is the particlar strain they think it is it is one that hangs around for quite a while. Yay me! I also get the injection into my ankle tomorrow - not looking forward to it but hopeful I will get some relief from the swelling and pain that I have had since January.

Washed the fabric for the dress I need to make for K & Ps wedding. Hopefully I will be up to cutting it out this weekend. The photo doesn't show the colours the best but you get the idea.....with my newly dyed red hair and blonde fringe I should scrub up okay! LOL

No comments: