Thursday, August 21, 2008

Being sick sux............

Okay, just a quick update:
* The boys and I got sick - boys with tonsillitis and the flu, me with a URTI. All on the mend but have been sick for over a week. It sux!
* I have an appointment finally to get the injection into my ankle - it will happen on the 11 September (only 4.5 weeks after the referral).
* Terry's parents have moved into town now so it's 15km to see them instead of 85km (unfortunately they have come down with the dreaded lurgy too)
* Kristy and Pete got the lurgy
* No, you do not want to be visiting all of us at the moment! LOL
* High School wants us to do a demo at their Medieval Day on 18 September - considering it but we'll see.
* Went to Hog's Breath for dinner last night = yummo and over eating! (The apple crumble with caramel sauce, whipped cream and ice cream was fantabulous!)
* Looks like RWII made a good profit - I need to get the report done this weekend and sent to Rowany.
* Caught up with my brother, sister in law and niece last week (and three of their horses). They were here for Polocrosse and spent a couple of days. We don't get to see them very much so it was great to catch up with them. My niece (who will be 15 next month) has made the NSW State Team and will be competing in the Nationals at Perth in October. She is so amazing!
* Gryffen has renewed interest and nagging to get a horse/riding lessons. We cannot afford the horse thing so he is on a mission for riding lessons. We have a calendar on the fridge and if he completes all his chores and homework without being nagged to do it (or arguing about it)for a month he will be allowed to have riding lessons. He also needs to spend his pocket money on it and I will put in the rest. I'm actually thinking about getting lessons with him (I haven't ridden for about ten years).
* Wolfstanus wants to join the local theatre so same deal with him as with Gryffen.
* Conrad isn't sure what he wants to do.
* So many things I need/want to do and not enough time - isn't that always the way? Such is life.
Anyhow, better get something done now!

No comments: