Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Excitement is starting to settle in.....

with only two sleeps to go! Got some last minute bookings so I think we are up to about 52 or 53. There are a good mix of people coming as well as some that haven't been before so it should be great. Really, really looking forward to it, even though the next few days will be extremely busy!
And, SCA songs have a lot to answer for! I have 'Hammer of Thor' stuck in my head whilst I am at work - I just want to break out into song! LOL (It's all Wolfstanus' fault!)

1 comment:

DV said...

when oliver was born, he was sung a lot of period songs to soothe him. Simply because I could remember the words. there's a round song that goes "hey-ho, nobody's home / meat nor drink nor money have we none /still we will be verry merry" repeat as long as you can stand to.
The other da, I was singing it to him again and he joined in.
This child will be hit at events in years to come :)