Monday, August 11, 2008

RWII was awesome!!!!


I am absolutely exhausted from a huge weekend, but it was bloody great! I think everyone had a good time, people were well fed and Terry and Peter authorised as lights and had fun in the war on Saturday! I'm glad they got to enjoy the benefits of all their hard work - well done lads! The photo is of Terry (nick named 'Bumblebee'), Conrad (as banner bearer) and Peter. I'll be uploading the photos to the Radburne Photobucket account shortly (the link is off the Radburne page).
I am so brain dead at the moment a full account of the weekend will have to wait ;-)

On other news, it turns out I need to get a steroid injection into my ankle under local anesthetic and MRI to help reduce the irritation and inflammation in my ankle. What joy! I need to ring up tomorrow and make an appointment............

No comments: