Saturday, June 02, 2007

Bubbling with excitement!

Yes, I am in a bit of a silly, happy mood! Had an unexpected call from House Drakkar today suggesting they may be interested in a War Practice at our camping event in August. Huzzah! That is good news! The event seems to be taking on a life of its own again which is great - I already have enough interested people locally for the event to go ahead.
Now I just need to get the planning happening and a list of jobs to do!
I started banner making tonight - the overhead projector is brilliant for making patterns! I've even copied some latin mottos to go on the standards! Got plans to make targets for archery too and a whole heap of other stuff!
Back into overdrive mode! LOL
Anyhoooo, time to take some more pain killers and toddle off to bed.......only 10 more sleeps!
Nighty night!

1 comment:

Aminah said...

YAy for drakkar. Some very nice looking viking boys in there. I'll have to think of a motto for me in Latin - I like this idea.