Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Day two........


Another glamourous image for you! LOL I spent a number of hours at the hospital last night as the bleeding in my mouth would not stop, I looked like a vampire with blood running down my chin! I think I may have disturbed a clot when I was removing the packing. Unfortunately it was sooooo busy at the hospital I didn't get to see a doctor but the nurses were extremely helpful and once the bleeding settled I was game to go home again. I have to say the pain has been pretty intense - I can only imagine that must be what it feels like to be hit up the side of the head with a baseball bat! I got about 3 hours sleep last night so I think I will be resting a fair bit today. My poor husband didn't get any sleep either and he had to go to work! At least I have the rest of the week off.
My eldest boy is running in cross country today in Cowra (about 3 hours drive away)and had to be at school before 6am (we live 15km from town so he was up at 4.45am). He won't get home until after 6pm tonight - he will be exhausted! I am so proud of him though for taking it on - it was his idea.

No comments: