Saturday, June 16, 2007

Day five......


Well, I spoke too soon! Now the swelling has gone down there is some bruising - still minimal though considering what I had done! I've actually had some solid food too although chewing at any level is still quite painful. Tried a Crunchie Bar but had to give it away as a bad idea :-( There will still be no meat for a while - chicken and mince have been proven to not be too bad - it will take some more time to get back to normal.

As an aside, World of Warcraft online is totally addictive!!! The boys have to fight me for it now! LOL

I bought some new bow strings today so I'm going to try and do some archery with the boys tomorrow. Terry is still really ill but at least C is pretty much back to normal.

1 comment:

Johan van Angeren said...

Don't wether I like the Jaundice Look. And chocie bars well????!!!