Thursday, June 14, 2007

Day three.....

The swelling in my jaw has gone down slightly but things are still very tender and I can't open my jaw properly........things are on the improve though. Still need to take Panadeine Forte but I'm just going to try ordinary Panadol at lunch time as I have to drive this afternoon.
My hubby was supposed to be looking after me but the poor bugger has come down with a really bad virus and can hardly move - he is quite ill which is unusual for him. Hasn't helped that he pulled a muscle in his shoulder and lower back yesterday pulling out a bore pump! Oh well, such is life :-)

Here is a quote I came across the other day - I like it!

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude form achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.

W.W. Ziege

No comments: