Friday, June 15, 2007

Day Four......

Well, the swelling has gone down considerably and true to form, I showed no signs of bruises! For some reason, I hardly ever bruise (which can be a good thing)! It is still naturally very tender and I still have an egg sized lump on the edge of my lower jaw but things are definately mending! I can move my jaw a little more today and even managed fresh bread and honey today as well as some weetbix! I still think it will be a week or more before I can tackle anything like steak though :-)

Unfortunately both my hubby and C have come down with the tummy bug going around - the poor buggers are so ill! So much for them looking after me - it's the other way around! LOL

Had to cancel the SCA gathering for this Sunday as there just isn't anyone around and there is no way I can go either. Bit of a bummer but such is life.

I get to announce the new Reeve and Herald this Sunday - at least that will move things along well. Rowany will make the decision on our August event next week too - it should be 'go ahead' but I don't want to start anything until we get the official okay to do so.

Might go have a play on World of Warcraft online......

2 comments:

Johan van Angeren said...

Ill Health Ahhhh Atleast the group does not suffer anymore from a Pain in the Butt ???!!!

Aminah said...

howdy! it looks like my father is stalking both of us!. I am so glad you did'nt bruise and you are healing fast! Shame about T & C with the tummy bug - best wishes to both.