Monday, May 05, 2008

Not enough hours in a day....

Ain't that the truth! Got some stuff done on the weekend but not all that I wanted to do. Such is life.
* Had a fantabulous time doing archery on Saturday - I even improved my score this time. I have a nice little bruise on the inside of my left arm - I got it with the bow string (not keeping my wrist straight). Only did it once - it hurts when you do that! Although not as much as if you have it too close to your chest and you hit the boob! Had mucho fun with Aminah and Johanna and the boys. Introduced Aminah to Jeff Dunham and his Spark of Insanity DVD. Sooo politically incorrect and soooo funny!
* Got 12 months worth of the stock clerk reports re-done. Up to March 2007 now. It is now imperitive I get it sorted as I got approval to go with the online store. Huzzah! Software etc has been ordered and hopefully will turn up soon. It's a bit of nervous excitement I must admit. The lovely Sveinn and Sorle have offered to help me out which I am very appreciative of! I've also got book reviews coming in for the webpage too which I need to get to Sorle to upload for me.
* Didn't get the cupboard done
* Got the money order for Gryffen's device registration and the outline copies done - need to colour in!
* Got the washing done - just need to sort it now
* Got to catch up with our niece who we haven't seen for about 6 years and got to meet her twin boys. They are adorable little cyclones and just under 4. Looking forward to seeing more of them.
Anyhow, better get back to work!
Note to self: leave for work about 15 minutes earlier tomorrow due to high traffic with the main bridge being out!

No comments: