Friday, May 23, 2008

Potato Bake is yummy for lunch......

On a short lunch break so thought I would post as it has been a little while. News to date:
* Conrad had a good birthday - Hog's Breath was great as usual!
* I got Gryffen's device paperwork done and sent
* I spent my flex day last Friday sick and all of the week. Still recovering from an URTI and sinusitis. I'm sure everyone will be happy when I stop barking like a seal!
* I'm now a level 58 blood elf hunter on World of Warcraft (man is that game addictive)
* I'm watching what I eat a bit to try and lose some weight - being on crutches for 4 months and idle has not helped my waist line! I've also started using the Ab King Pro which has been an expensive shelf for the last 6 months!
* This weekend I am not going anywhere and I *will* complete my short hand assignment that has been half finished for the last 8 weeks! The time has come to get serious again! Then I only have 3 assisgnment to complete and I will be finished the course. Then it is time for a break!

And back to work............

1 comment:

Envoy-ette said...

Runescape is my addiction, well that and polish pottery!