Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Busy, busy week!


Why is it holidays always seem to be busier? I guess it's because there are so many things to do! Much of my time has been taken up with the usual domestic things such as cleaning, washing cooking etc and sewing! I've only managed to play WoW twice so far ;-) I've got through a whole lot of things on my to do list but there are still a number of things to go.

Gryffen went back to school today - he was fine about going until he got there and then the nerves kicked in. It's hard to believe he is in Year 5! Conrad and Wolfstanus go back tomorrow - three different schools this year! Timing will be interesting with drop off in the mornings!

I've still been going to the gym - it's slowly working and I feel so much better! We've also been swimming in our dam every afternoon. We bought inflatable boats and they are so much fun - brings back memories from when I was a kid ;-)

Anyhow, off to do some more!

No comments: