Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Life is good although busy!

Work is hectic at the moment although that is a good thing! I am acting in a higher position this week to cover leave and get to have 2 weeks leave myself from next Monday. Looking forward to being able to do stuff at home and hang out with the boys. I'd say there will be trips to the movies, the pool and playing computer games ;-) I also have a huge list of sewing to do!

There is much tinkering in the shed and I will have to get some more photos of the armour in progress. Gauntlets (the 'mitten' style) are going well and they are starting on chest plates next. It is a busy little hive of activity at the moment!

We also have a special day on Saturday - it will be my in-laws 50th wedding anniversary. Quite an achievement in this day and age! (My mum and dad were married 40 years last year.) It's hard to believe we will be celebrating our 17th wedding anniversary this year too - I love being the exception rather than the rule ;-)

Anyhow, better get back to work! I have had my ten minute break ;-)

No comments: