Monday, March 23, 2009

Another week begins

and we are heading to the end of March. Bl**dy hell! Who hit the fast forward button? I'm taking a five minute break from spread sheets so thought I would do a flying post (which seems to be all I am capable of at the moment). I'm beginning my sixth week into my project at work - wow! It's been very interesting. I have completed my first preliminary report and the powers to be are happy with what I have been doing so I am happy too :-)

Still have a bit of this virus - woke up coughing badly at 3:20am this morning and I still have a nagging head ache that I have had for about 4 days now. There is a bit of it going around - cannot wait to get rid of it so I can go and get my flu vaccination!! Wolfstanus is home sick today too - he is staying with my in laws as my parents are away.

The weekend was a bit of a blur - got a bit done but not all that I wanted too. (Photos haven't been uploaded *sigh*). Saturday we spent most of the day in town doing shopping and odd jobs, the afternoon was spent with the in-laws, BBQ dinner then laughing at the boys in armour ;-) The funniest is my husband - he hates being 'poked' so when Pete procedes to do that, Terry literally growls (which is hillarious coming out of a skull faced helm) and then beats Pete up. I believe the comments were 'why couldn't we fight like that at authorisation in Albury?' I believe guys there were several reasons: heat, the end of a busy weekend, the end of a week of fire fighting (for Pete), locked up shoulders for Terry etc. Don't be so hard on yourselves, k? Looking at getting them authorised in May at the anniversary tourney - reminder to self - contact Gui. Then played WoW for a few hours, then bed.....

Sunday saw washing (all day), baking cakes, muffins, roast beef, baked vegies (nom nom nom), getting ATO software loaded so I could complete the BAS, completing book work, spending more time with the in-laws, more WoW and watching Hogan's Heroes on DVD until midnight ;-)

We are heading off to Sydney the weekend after Easter to stay with my sister in law for the weekend. We are going to take the River Cat to the city (from Dundas)to see the Star Wars exhibition at the Powerhouse Museum. We haven't stayed there for 2.5 years so really looking forward to it. I also want to go to the Dutch shop at Smithfield.......

Okay, times up - back to work!!!

No comments: