Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Feeling better..........

Had my first acupuncture appointment this morning - it was awesome! I was pleasantly surprised I must admit! I need to go back for the rest of this week and all of next week - then we will see what happens after that. Lots of work to do! LOL It has already relieved some of the swelling in my face (from the migraines) and I must admit I feel very relaxed! Off to physio this afternoon too.....

Had a good weekend - meeting went well regarding the feast and tourney next month - everyone came up with good ideas and is getting involved. Even if it only ends up with 'just us' it is still going to be lots of fun! I also had a Sydney Uni student contact me (she is doing a Masters in Documentary Photography) who wants to come and take photos that will be used in a book and display at the end of the year. Need to let the group know and see what they say...........

Apart from that, not much news. Just the same things........computer problems at home again (software issues I think) which are driving me nuts! *le sigh*

Anyhow, had my coffee break - back to work!

No comments: