Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Disappointed..........

Why is it when you think that things are finally on track, people have come together and are enjoying themselves, that someone has to pull the rug from under your feet at great speed so you come crashing down? WTF is it with that!?! How can someone go from being enthusiastic, making plans with you and being excited about the future one day and the next go 'Oh by the way, I don't want to be involved with that at all anymore....' I guess the frustrating thing is when the person does not want to discuss the reasons why and just says 'I've been thinking about it.' End of discussion - won't talk, won't discuss.....Ahhhhhhh!!!! Talk about wanting to pull your hair out!! After being quite upset by the whole thing I have decided I will carry on anyway with those that wish to partake - if this person no longer wishes to do so then that is their problem, I am not going to miss out because they have changed their mind - they will just have to deal with it! Of course, there is always the possibility that they will change their mind again - has been known to happen ;-)

Yes, I am okay, yes I am being cryptic - no, I do not wish to discuss it - I just needed to go 'blah' to get it off my chest so I don't stew on it.

Speaking of stews, I have beef and mushroom ragout stewing in the slow cooker at home for dinner tonight - think I will have mashed potatoes with it....nom, nom, nom!

Got all the stuff from the weekend packed away last night so at least you can walk in the front door without tripping over suitcases! Just need to do the mountain of washing - I think if I do one load a night I'll get through it all ;-)

Looking forward to doing target archery on Saturday (weather permitting) as I haven't had a shot for ages!!!!

I like the quote that is on my desktop calendar today - 'Success is not forever and failure is not fatal - Don Shula'. Talk about being right for the moment!!!

Anyhow, back to work.........

No comments: