Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Blah blah blah blah

If you don't want to read a whinge then stop reading now.

I have had a headache since last Friday, last night it turned into a migraine, I am at work today but not functioning 100% due to having to take Panadeine Forte to take the 'edge' off.

My other foot has decided to go out in sympathy with my 'bad one' - I think it's a tendon issue due to walking around the block last night in thongs ;-) Oh well, back to the physio on Thursday. Today I cannot decide which foot I need to limp with! LOL

Wolfstanus is still off school - sick again. Kristy is taking him to the doctors for me today. Do you know how hard it is to get into a doctor at Dubbo? Even the medical centre is now becoming impossible! We found a doctor that would see him at 4pm today only because there was a cancellation. The problem is most doctors won't take new patients and the medical centre is so over run it isn't funny!

Bought a snazzy pair of shoes when I went to get my lunch ;-) Time to eat now!

No comments: